I don't think you'd appreciate me giving you another list of health tips right now, we're still enjoying all the Christmas left-overs & cranking up for new year! So here's a little help on how to make those new years resolutions stick (most resolutions fail in the first two weeks);
- Think about all the positive accomplishments you made in 2010
- Pick a resolution that really matters to you, then think about where it stems from.
- Make this 'origin' of your resolution your Actual new years resolution.
- Make sure its realistic & attainable
- Break it down in to short term goals
- Aim but don't expect to blitz every goal, have a strong back-up plan
- Reward yourself in different ways when you're doing well
- Tell people at home & work your goals so they can encourage & help keep you on track.