20 Oct 2011

Pluck a hair for health!


   
Hi folks,

A short while ago I blogged about looking for signs of nutrient deficiencies in our bodies. If we have any deficiencies they may be through an ‘incomplete’ diet, a higher than average requirement (activity levels, hormone levels), or perhaps our body can’t process them properly. Either way our body would not be functioning to its best, physically or mentally, at home or at work!


One easy way to test our nutrient & mineral status is by analysing a hair sample. Each strand of our hair stores information on our nutrient, mineral, & toxicity balance. By checking these levels, scientists can see if your body’s endocrine glands are being stimulated or inhibited. These glands are responsible for nutrient absorption, utilization, & excretion which in-turn relates to digestive health, viral infections, & your metabolic rate.


Here is a link to a company who provide the service, however I must stress that I do not endorse them as I have not used them or any similar service….yet.

If you want to do it another way, you can test mineral deficiency / over consumption by taste! Here’s the link.


So, why not take this simple test to check that your body’s in optimal health and therefore working at its best for longer!  I will let you know about my results when I get them so please let me know if you have had yours tested too.

Thanks


James.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.